I wanted to start a section of my blog dedicated to WOMEN specifically for WOMEN’S HEALTH. You will be surprised to know that about 50% of women are uneducated about their own bodies, and about 15% of that 50% do not care to even find out. So here I am hoping to make at least a 1% difference in the world by dedicating a section of my blog to my women (young and old), to educated them in a way that they could better understand. Lets face it, Most of the content out there is so complicated and difficult to comprehend that it totally makes sense why women don’t take the initiative to even find out. but being in my 20’s and in this era where the rate of STD’s is tremendously high, I had to start taking the right steps to learn about my body and to be more cautious of what I was putting in it and who I had as my sexual partners.. With that being said here is a tiny ass disclaimer : This is raw and uncut. I am not here to beat around the bush, I am not here to sugar coat this section. If you don’t like the words ” sex, vagina, penis” or want to see any disgusting pictures of infections and/or videos YOU NEED TO GROW UP! This is real life and you should be aware about whats out there and what you need to know when it comes to your body and men’s bodies.
va·gi·na : the muscular tube leading from the external genitals to the cervix of the /vəˈjīnə/ uterus in women and most female mammals.
synonyms: vulva, lady parts, pussy, twat, cunt, etc…….
The vagina is one of the most important and versatile structures in the female reproductive system, that is why it is super vital to take care of “her” below I am going to list 20 basic and simple facts that you SHOULD already know about your own VAG!
( SN: each bullet needs to be discussed in detail, which will be later in future in post/videos. )
- Vaginal discharge is NORMAL!
- Wearing panty liners 24/7 is not NECESSARY
- Vaginas are acidic enough to bleach fabric, hence to the discoloration of the underwear.
- LONGER labias are MORE normal than SMALLER ones, but both are fine.
- Sperm CAN throw your PH balance off and also can change the smell of your vagina.
- Its NOT safe for vaginas to smell like sunshine and flowers so QUIT expecting it to.
- STOP DOUCHING and WASHING your vagina with bath and body works or Victoria secret. I REPEAT STOP. IT IS NOT HEALTHY WHAT SO EVER!
- THE VAGINA CLEANS ITSELF
- Having sex has no correlation of how “TIGHT” your vagina is.
- Yeast infections are COMMON
- The best thing you can do for your vagina is to leave it alone!
- If your vagina stinks or your discharge stinks and has a color, go see your OBGYN and get it taken care of right away.
- Let it breathe!
- The vagina is the narrow canal that runs inside the body NOT the whole genital area.
- Always Always urinate after SEX to rinse the urinary tract of fluids that could be caught there and can cause UTI’s
- DRINK LOTS & LOTS & LOTS of WATER I cannot stress that enough.
- COTTON PANTIES LADIES! Wearing silk, satin and lace 7 days a week will ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY throw your PH off.
- Stop sprinkling powder on your vagina. Talcum that is in powder CAUSES CANCER!
- The vagina is a natural sperm killer, except when you’re ovulating, with the exception of a very high ph level
- THIS IS ALL FACTS & CAN BE PROVEN. Stop letting these men who think washing their ass and moisturizing is gay, try to tell you how to take care of your own VAGINA.
until next read XoXo